The Mixxers return!

In a message dated 8/10/03 10:40:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@xxxx writes:

Hey, Everybody... It's The Mix, I'm back and the mix is fixed.  The 360 I screwed up last year on the way home from Kenosha is now bored .040 with new pistons, rods, bearings, crankshaft and an align bore. Big bucks! LOLNext cost was the custom dual exhaust with real mufflers exiting thru my Trendsetter side pipes $220 for the mufflers and $540 for the pipes. The muffler shop finished the exhaust just three hours before my wife and I headedoff to the AMO Nationals in Lansing, MI. Great show this year, next year'sAMO Nationals will be held in Scottsdale, AZ. Too far for me, but hope to see some of you in 2005 at the AMO Nationals in Dayton, Ohio. By the way, THE MIX ACTUALLY WON A BRONZE AWARD. Just finished doing some math.  360 cid with .040 bore = 366.32 cid = 6003 cubic cms (thats 6.003 Liters)and that's how an original 5.0 liter Gremmi becomes a 6.0 liter Gremmi.

AMC ya     Gary, 'The Mix'   Cleveland, Ohio

Thats great news Gary,much congrats.So when will we get to see pics of yourGrem and its new and"improved"engine?Now if we can just convert Rob aka HemmiGremmie :)
Bart M.
73 Grem AMC .060 over 360/T10
Mod."BaadAssGremlins"