Paint

Does anyone know of a product that will take wax off a car without hurting the paint. It has about 10 coats of some kind of super wax on it. The stuff looked pretty good when I did it 4 or 5 years ago but now it is streaking and adding more wax doesn't help. I know he is going to need a paint job in the near future but I like having the original paint as long as possible
Thanks