Re: Eddie Stakes awesome 74 Gremlin in the photo section

Re: Eddie Stakes awesome 74 Gremlin in the photo section

Damn, Looks cool! Bet it scoots ya around town. I dont post much in
the Gremlintime either. Only Jerry answers my posts. Guess its cause
my Cheby engine In my car. Bartaroo used to want to crucify me for
it to, but he puts up with it now. Still wouldnt stand in front of
him on a tall building though. Least not till I get my AMC motor in
it. lol. Rod