Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks and Another Question Too; Engine set up.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks and Another Question Too; Engine set up.

You mentioned that the Gremlin had a three speed on the floor. Is it an automatic or standard? If it's a standard shift, you may be able to put it in gear and try to rock the car back and forth. A buddy of mine owns a salvage yard and I've known of this to work for him. If the weight of the car rocking doesn't free up the engine, it will more than likely need a rebuild or replacement.

Do you plan to do the mechanical work and metal replacement yourself or have someone do it for you?

Good luck.........let me know how things progress.

Rick