Thanks and Another Question Too; Engine set up.

Thanks and Another Question Too; Engine set up.

The 304 in the car was supposidly rebuilt and never fired (which I
dont believe)I pulled a valve cover and Its Spotless....I mean eat
off the valvetrain spotless...now the problem..The car sat so long
the engine is setup. I pulled all the plugs and used PB blaster in
all the cylinders and then added marvel mystery oil. I tried to turn
it over with the starter, no dice. Tried with a breakerbar...nope;
afraid I'll snap the balencer bolt off....Whats the best/easiest way
to free this bad boy up?? Im pen to all suggestions. thanks!!