New Gremlin Addict To Ad to the Group

Just wanted to say 'Hey" and introduce myself. I picked up a '1973
Gremlin 'X' 6cyl car thats been converted to a 304 V8 w/ 3spd on the
floor and she needs work. I cant wait to get her going again.
My car needs a left door and a left front fender to be complete.
Also looking for a disc brake setup for the car. Can Anyone tell me
possible donors? What bolt pattern do Gremlins use? (size) Is there
a source for floorpans for these cars?
Thanks for your help, very happy to be part of this group!