Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Hello

In a message dated 7/23/03 10:34:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, g_kittelson@xxxx writes:

Just a dorky white guy from NW Wisconsin that has an 81 Spirit that
had a 4 cyl and now is waiting for a real horse.  They say it is more
fun with a 401!!!! hehehe

Welcome aboard,were all dorks here LOL.you do know a AMC 360 is a good V8 to start with if you can't find a 401 but then again you hail from Wis.the AMC Mother land and could prob find the fabled "401"alot easier than me <:) please feel free to post pics of your Spirit and again welcome aboard
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Ft.PIerce Fl.
Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"