Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 401 progress

In a message dated 7/19/03 9:25:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, KNSREP@xxxx writes:

Well as expected it has been a long time since my last post. I have
gotten quite a few things done on the grem. Got the new front bumper
and grill on. Put the new grant steering wheel on. Found some
pistons on Ebay. They are flat top forged TRW 30 over just what I
was looking for. Picked them up for $383. I thought that was pretty
good. I have 61 cc heads so I am hoping to be around 12 to one for
compressoin. Have not had a chance to take any pics yet, but soon. I
will also Try to get some of my friends 79 spirit w/401. He ran
brackets last weekend and was consistant with 12.24 times. Well keep
building Boys we got a lot of rubber to burn up.   Mark 71 (soon to
be 401)

Allriight Mark way to score on those pistons and please take pics and keep us posted on the progress
regards
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)