Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlins & Spirit for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlins & Spirit for sale

In a message dated 7/15/03 1:54:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxx writes:

Will forward photos of my 74 Gremlin to you, it recently got my Cragars on it and a 77 AMX flair kit, itis ready to paint. Also has a new rear end as I spun off the other one a few months ago on Brittmore here, too much power for it!
Eddie Stakes'

Wooooa cool you finally started working on the built 304 gremlin??yeah man send me some pics of that baby especially after you put a flair kit on it :) you guys should check out the cars Eddie has for sale their sharp,if i wasn't broke as all hell and dirt poor i woulda bought that wagon in a heartbeat,i could just imagine towing my drag gremlin with it :)
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)