Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey HEY,whats the word today???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey HEY,whats the word today???

Not much new here in southeast Texas. UPS dropped off my new carpet the other day. My seats and door panelsare at the upholstry shop. I should have them back by the end of the week........at least that's what he told me. I hope to spend a lot of time this comming weekend working on the Gremlin.

What about everybody else?

Rick