Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yo

In a message dated 6/29/03 11:58:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@xxxx writes:

SOME STATES REALLY DO FROWN ON VEHICLES MISSING FRONT BUMPERS. EVEN THO BART WOULD SAY WHO NEEDS A BUMPER TO GO NINES!!!   JUST KIDDING DUDE!
GARY 'THE MIX'   (OR IS IT THE FIX)     CLEVELAND, OHIO

Hey Gary,long time no see,yeah i shoulda mentioned your mod you did to the front of your gremlin with the 73 bumper and the 73's bumper brackets post some pics of your car so we can see it please or send the pics to me and i'll gladly post em for you.take it eze
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)