Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yo

What do you mean the Gremlin Kidis on board.........we're all kids just playing with our toys.

On putting an early rear bumper on a later model......the quarter panels would have to be modified also to accomodate the narrower bumper. But then I guess if you have a cutting torch and a welding rig, you can make anything fit.