Pissin in the wind.....

I already get more e-mail in my box than what I need. If I could
limit it to those in this group it would be great.......anything else
would be junk.

For those that think yours is on a back burner, it has taken me
almost eighteen years to get where I am today. It's not finished, but
I have been able to get in and drive it around the block. Whatever
you do, don't give up. Doing the work yourself is what it is all
about.......isn't it?

I am willing to share photos and any information I can. The photos of
my 72 clearly show it isn't finished. Heck, I'd be happy if it were
just in primer and was ready to challenge the roads.

The other day I found a dairy I started in 1985 when I got the
Gremlin. The wife thought I had lost my mind when she first saw it.
It was without glass, interior, engine or transmission but it looked
sweet to me. Some of you may know how I felt at the time. After I got
it home, I stripped it down even more then started the looooong task
of rebuilding. Maybe I should mention that during those years I had
been through a job transfer that took me from Michigan back to Texas
and the Gremlin sat idle while I put in many hours at work.

I'm not sure if I would ever undertake a project of this magnitude
again.........but I'll keep plugging away until the Gremlin is more
complete. If any of ya'll are interested, I'll get more photos......