Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Am i just pissing in the wind here??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Am i just pissing in the wind here??

In a message dated 6/13/03 1:10:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shadowmask70@xxxx writes:

The answer my friend is pissin in the wind.

Sorry but my grem project is on back burner currently.
(I did look at it yesterday). Basically just on lurker
mode re: baadass grems for now.

You change your signature bart?

                         bob.

haw haw no matador here,but even if your grems on the back burner at least post pics of your project gremlin mines in a million pieces as well don't be afraid
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)