Re: Am i just pissing in the wind here??

Re: Am i just pissing in the wind here??

Relax Bart, deep breath.
Im on the Forum about everyday or two. I have about 15 total clubs
and dont recieve individual email from any. Simply because my yahoo
gets filled up two quickly. Your doin a fine job here, just take a
deep breath. I'll have my pics within a week or so and they will be
loaded for you to see. Rod

n BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Johnston <shadowmask70@xxxx>