Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Driving tubbed Gremlins.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Driving tubbed Gremlins.

In a message dated 6/10/03 6:05:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Plumpy72@xxxx writes:

I'm not too concerned about the comfort level because to be quiet
honest, I am building the Gremlin to look and run good.......not to
drive like a luxury car. Let's see some photos

Ok Rod,there ya have it,Gremlins aren't Lincoln Town Cars when tubbed LOL hell to be honest neither are they with 10 inch tires like mine :) so post some fresh pics dude we all wanna see yer gremster or you can send em to me and i'll gladly post em
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)