Re: Driving tubbed Gremlins.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"
<hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey Everyone.
> Im about a week or so away(hopefully) from driving the Gremlin on
my
> city streets. I was wondering how people who have drivin a tubbed
> out Gremlin like it? Not meaning the cool factor, but actually the
> comfort level. Some people told me it would be a wild ride being
> short wheelbased and all. Anyway, just curious. HG

I think the ride will depend on how wide the rear tires are as well
as the stiffness of the suspension. Mine has 18.5" wide Mickey
Thompson's and 36" ladder bars with coil-over Koni shocks. Right now,
the ride is rather stiff but I will add weight when I finish
installing the rear floor boards and a gas tank. When all the metal
work is completed and it is still too stiff I may see about getting a
different set of springs.

I'm not too concerned about the comfort level because to be quiet
honest, I am building the Gremlin to look and run good.......not to
drive like a luxury car. Let's see some photos.