Setback....

 Had a what I would call a setback on Sunday with my Gremlin. I spent
Saturday fabricating and installing brackets to install the panhard
bar. Once it was all in, I took measurments to make sure everythig
was centered. Everything looked great. Sunday morning, I put the rear
tires/wheels back on and set the Gremlin on the floor so I could take
her for another test drive.

Everything thing was good till I pulled back into the driveway and
parked her. While the motor was running I decided to check for leaks
under the car. (I had found a few drops of oil on the oil filter the
last time I ran the motor) As I layed on the concrete, I saw
transmission fluid pouring out of the inspection cover. Guess it will
be a while before I can drive her again.......