Re: [BaadAssGremlins] HUGE UPDATE PICS PICS PICS!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] HUGE UPDATE PICS PICS PICS!!!

In a message dated 6/8/03 11:01:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@xxxx writes:

Bart, Just pulled that SMB out of The Mix again. I'm having the 360 (.030 over) that I used and abused last year for the trip to Kenosha, rebuilt by apro this time. Maybe it will hold together a little longer this time. I'vegot no one to blame for it's short life last year, but myself. And that won't happen again.   AMC ya.    Gary in Cleveland

Cool Gary,glad your going AMC again,Hey Gary send me pics of your Grem and i'll gladly post em or feel free to post them on the group site :)
Take it easy dude
regards
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10