401 valley pan oil line

Hey Bart or whoever might know. I am looking for a source for the oil
line that goes in the valley of my 401 to cure the oil starvation
problem. Bart I got a number from you a long time ago but it does not
work. Any help would be great. I have the 401 at the machine shop
now. If any one has any suggestions of things to do to the block or
heads (tricks that you have picked up along the way) I would love to
hear them. Thanks Mark