Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Im back!

In a message dated 10/11/02 4:35:52 PM SA Pacific Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:

I finally got myself squared away. Had to sell the Hemi, but after
thinking it out, I think width and how far foreward I would have had
to set the motor would have been a negative. So, I think a 440 will
be my next choice. Dist in the front, so I can move the motor back
more for weight transfer and not as wide, so no shock tower problem.
Still a bad motor and later with stageV's Hemi head conversion, I can
swap to look like a 426 Hemi! Anyway, glad to be back. Rod

Hey welcome back Rod,a 440 in a gremlin??with stage V heads that sounds like one bad ass combo,good luck with yer grem and feel free to post pics anytime
Bart Mangrum
Moderator
BaadAssGremlins