Re: Engine Fit

The way I see it, there are two options.. plane the manifolds so they
hug the block better, or gring/notch the flange (this is cheaper).
I notched my flange and I'll be bolting it together tonight.
I got my welding department here at work to actually cut out about
1/2" of metal. If you guys want, I can snap some pics before I bolt
it on so you can see how it looks.
With any luck, I'll have this Grem on the road by the end of the
weekend (pending exhaust install) I'm pretty damn excited about it :-
)

(Oh yeah, Bart, I finally got my driveshaft shortened to 33.5" -
center to center on the U-joints, does that sound close to yours?)