Bad News!

Hey Bartaroo.
Bad news. I dont think Im going to put the Hemi in my car. Its a
heavy engine and wider than the shock towers. My friend who (for
free) help me out said to distribute the weight right, we would have
to cut into the firewall or it would be real front end heavy and I
would need to install a Mustang 2 type front end and its just more
than I want to do to the Gremlin.
I guess I will just drive it the way it is for now and enjoy it. We
would have to redo the welded brackets and tranny crossmember again
also and He dont want to go thru it again.
Go ahead and sell the mags if you want. It will be a little while
before I need em. Hope it didnt put ya out any. Talk at you later. Rod