RE: Hemi pricing.

GADZOOKS!
Between you, Bart and me, we could eat our way thru a hi performance
speed shop.lol.
The 354's depending on what model its from, came with either 280
horses or like 300ish. Email the guy and get the #s from the block.
Its on the top pad right by the valley cover in front. Should be like
NE56 or something. Get it and I'll check it for you. Parts for these
are pretty hi. A complete rebuild kit will set you back about 1400
bucks.There big, bulky, but beautifull engines. Intakes, water pumps
and accessories are hi to. You can easily double the price of a Hemi
rebuild over a (as Bart says)Chibby, but I think the looks alone are
worth it.
As far as fit. Im not sure. I'll cross that bridge when the time
comes.
I paid $700 bucks for mine and lucked out with it having some new
parts. The going rate for a rebuildable Hemi is right around that.
More for aftermarket parts included, but thats a rough estimate.
Just remember, there old motors, but built with awesome parts. Forged
crank, rods, Xtra thick webing in the blocks and the best head design
ever made, but there not cheap to fix. I'll be 2 years getting mine
done, but its worth it to me.
I'll post some websites that has a lot of info + specs on the motors.
Awesome pics to.
Need anymore advice just ask. Im new to the Hemi myself, but I can
point ya in the right direction. HG