To HemmieGremmie

Hey man,

Seems to me I read somewhere that you were putting a 354cid Hemi in
your Grem. I was reading on them and they put out about 295hp stock,
is that correct? Is it going to be hard to actually shoehorn into
the engine compartment? I also understand that no parts from later
model engines will fit, they are all unique.

The reason I'm asking is because there is a 354 hemi for sale in the
local auto trader (complete). Either rebuilt or as is.. what can a
guy expect to pay for one of these beasties? Go ahead and quote US
price, I'll convert to colored money..(I'm a Canuck, eh)

I'd call the guy, but I don't like to tire-kick over the phone..
What did you shell out for yours if you don't mind me asking?

I wonder if I can scrape up some cash-eesh to put one of these things
on lay-away.

BTW, I'm a tiny dude at 250lbs compared to you two powerhouses :)

Later