Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Skated By One More Time

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Skated By One More Time

Tuesday I have to do the family banking so I just spent the day inside
today. Tomorrow I will run all my errands and make a mad dash for the
warmth of the house. I am putting forth a serious effort to have the
interior completed by may 1'st. All is coming along but the problem with
the back order on the 500 buttons may put a crimp in that. but I can
work around that for now. I need the large dinning room table to lay out
the panels so a space heater in the garage would not do me any good. I
spent 5 hours grinding down another 100 washers that I need to mount the
button backings. I still need to grind down another 300 more.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message --- Thanks for the inspiration Doc, great to see updates on your car like this.
Sounds like you also need a space heater! Speaking of cold it was 32 degrees
here thi smorning, first time this year have had to actually put on shoes to
go out and pick up the paper. Shoes. Bah.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx