Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Iced In Again

Gary I don't mind the cold as long as it doesn't snow. It's this roller
coaster with the temps that is driving my arthritis crazy. I am on
perscription pain killers for that and my ribs, although the ribs seem
to be healing nicely and don't give me much pain any more. Today it is
going to rain and be in the 40's. The next 4-5 days temps will have a
high of around freezing. But no snow in site thank god.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.