[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Iced In Again & Houston's White Christmas

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Iced In Again & Houston's White Christmas

Iced in again, ha ha ha. What is the meaning of this ice you speak of earthlings? Kneel before Zod! Yea, ok, so Zod never did find another job after the Superman movies, but he was cool.As for snow, ya'll check out this file off my website. We got a White Christmas for the first time in Houston's recorded history going back into the 1800s. Yup, AMC related, some photos of aMCs there with well, snow:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/houston%20snowfall.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825