Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Iced In Again

In a message dated 1/12/05 8:03:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Well we got another inch of snow and 1/2 inch of ice for this morning
and it is going to be raining and in the 40's by this afternoon through
tonight with the high's in the 50's tomorrow. I can deal with these low
accumulation one day and it's gone tomorrow events. I finished the hatch
upholstery panel yesterday and have templates for others to do. I can at
least cut out the cardboard backing and lay out the pattern for the
buttons today. I still have washers to grind down and my other 500
upholstery buttons are not in yet. I am having my friend install the
hatch panel friday. I am really pumped now after seeing the one finished
panel and am re-energized. Winter seems to knock down my enthusiasm &
energy for projects.
"Doc"
No shuffle board today again eh Doc LOL j/k
Bart