[BaadAssGremlins] Ya - ta ta - ta - ta - ta - tatata - Play it Again Lu

[BaadAssGremlins] Ya - ta ta - ta - ta - ta - tatata - Play it Again Lu ! Bart ! Sing : Sue - Weeeeee!!!!

Message: 5
   Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:04:13 EST
   From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: "redneck port & polish job"

 Eastern Standard
Time,
hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

JEEezS Lu !
Haven't you ever seen that movie:
"Deliverance" ?

  From: "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>

Yeah my uncle was the guy playing the banjo...........what's your
point? LOL!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brien Tourville" >

Brien,check your self dude,90% of me familia hails from Sand
Mountain
North  Alabama i'm sure theres plenty of folks in rural New Yawk who
love their daddies  and proudly state that their also their fav
uncles. Bart

AHh!  Now I know why you're so against Chevy engines in AMC........
..... you're partial to Inbreeding ! :)

             Brien.
         NEW YORK
   eagle registry #501