[BaadAssGremlins] Re: BJ builds a AMC engine

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: BJ builds a AMC engine

Highly recommend and highly illustrated to boot. Put in layman's terms on
how to build a engine. I liked it so much that I sent copies to friends
Richard Lentinello (Editor of Hemmings Muscle Machines) and Bob Stevens
(Editor of Cars & Parts).

I think the best part of this book is that it is simply one man's way to
build a engine. While everyone has different ways to build a engine (and
everyone's ideas of mint, restored, NOS and other words varies from person
to person) Brian and Michelle just put something together the hobby sorely
needed, and used one of the easiest engines to do it with, a 360V8, built
from 1970 thru 1992, which had the longest run of any AMC V8.

There was stuff in there I was learning! Granted, my engine building days
are over (other more important things supercede this in life) but if you
ever stop learning, just give it up.

I think it is a really nice book especially for novices. But even greybeards
learn something in the process. Here is a link to his site off the front
page of my website:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/body.htm
Scroll down for BJ's Book. There is another link on the front page of my
website for the fellow whose wife makes some awesome antenna flags, check
them out, they are really professional.

We need more folks like this in the hobby, who take their time to try to
make it a better place for others down the line. With all the color
illustrations, not sure how much profit there is in BJ's book! Wished some
of the national clubs could do color like this!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx