[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lee Iocrappa Book

Lee Iowacocaine on salad dressing & spaghetti sauce jars? I thought
that was Paul Newman. -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> That book wouldn't even be good for toilet paper as it is probably
full of shit already just like the author. Sorry some one should
shove some of the salad dressing or spaghetti sauce or what ever he
has his name on now where the sun don't shine.
> "Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.