[BaadAssGremlins] Wish I Had Pneumatic Or Electric Pop Rivet Gun

[BaadAssGremlins] Wish I Had Pneumatic Or Electric Pop Rivet Gun

The mounting disc's for the upholstery buttons on my custom interior
panels are held to the backing with pop rivets. With 110 of them to
mount in just the hatch panel and arthiritus in my hands this is
literally a pain to do as it takes 4 squeezes of the rivet gun to set
one rivet. I did 100 mounting discs yesterday, today I will finish up
the panel. My hand is so sore it's a good thing my order of 500 more
buttons for the rest of the interior panels is not in yet. Hopefully I
can get the inside of the hatch panted black and the panel in by the end
of the week.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.