RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Green Hornet & Kato

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Green Hornet & Kato

I stand corrected, sit actually.
John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Brett Reid was the Green Hornet character's
'regualr' name in the Radio version of 1936
to 1952.

For the TV show, the character's name seems
to have been changed from Brett to Britt.
The ACTOR's name is Van Williams (not Johnson
as I erred earlier...Johnson is a whole
different guy altogether!).

The TV show's cast is as follows:

Cast Members:

Star                         Character
Van Williams ............... Britt Reid/Green Hornet
Bruce Lee .................. Kato
Wende Wagner ............... Lenore "Casey" Case
Lloyd Gough ................ Mike Axford
Walter Brooke .............. District Attorney F.P. Scanlon

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com