[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Last Word on the Lost GT (Almost)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Last Word on the Lost GT (Almost)

I was willing to go $500 on it 'as is, where is'. The original owner
stated he had the hood and flairs/air dam somewhere but I never saw
them or what condition they were in. The grill was in great shape,
only requiring a repaint/chrome work (all tabs were in tact). The
wheels where useable, 3/4 center caps were gone. Some rust and dings
on fender. Interior needed carpet, driver's seat work, glove box
lock ring, and an aftermarket radio was in dash. Radiator and some
A/C parts were present in hatch area. Hatch gasket was mostly gone,
windshield cracked, but overall body and interior were very good
although it looks like something was going on with the paint on the
passenger side (see photo). Car would need new paint and decals.
The goombah that got it in trade goes to car auctions with the
fellow he supposedly sold it to for $650. This person sells used
cars on a gravel lot out of a trailer, no garage present. So it
leads me to wonder 1. if he works on cars himself and 2. where does
he do his work? I am also wondering where he is going to happen upon
a running 258 and how he knows that the transmission, which has been
exposed to the elements for at least 2 years is going to work
properly. Oh well, I guess he can have fun figuring all that out by
himself. My personal feeling is that this clown is going to pop some
engine in it, get it running as is, and sell it as a beater. I will
cruise by his place in a few weeks and see what's happening. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.