[BaadAssGremlins] Last Word on the Lost GT

[BaadAssGremlins] Last Word on the Lost GT

Thanks all for the encouragement about the lost GT. As you can see
from the photos of it posted in my folder, it is going to take much
more than merely dropping in an engine and hooking up the A/C to get
this baby right. Like a couple of you said, I bet I will have the
opportunity to own it again. And for now, its off to the tech
school's body shop with the doors & hood from my '74. I plan on
putting the front end together this week and get it ready to become
a rolling chassis, ready for paint. -Lu-

Give the gift of life to a sick child.