RE: [BaadAssGremlins] TURBO? and other go fast thoughts...

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] TURBO? and other go fast thoughts...

I don't see a turbo'd six doing that either unless, as you said,
significant other mods are made...in which case, just like the
ricers, there's no substitute for cubes except lots and lots of
cash.

A $30,000 hyper-four-banger might see 12-seconds, but when
the same result is possible from a $5000 US V8...what's the
point of the Honda?

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com

But Bilwin Tourville makes it out like turdblowing something will flat wax some built up V8 i see your point in turboing some stock 6 banger for more ooomf but the prob i had with brien was don't try and make it like some bailing twine,some duct tape some mystical ready to find in your junkyard Buick Grand National turbo and a few feet of PVC pipe is gonna turn your 232 pwd Gremlin into some 10 sec strip terror.that aint happening unless you have some serious bread.

Bart