Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ' to X or not to 'X'

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ' to X or not to 'X'

In a message dated 1/7/05 12:13:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Be sure to add the little "X" emblem on the right side of the dash, that is a metallic sticker AMC used, pretty cheesy if you have ever looked at them close up, but also great as AMC for the cost of a decal, changed a model, instead of retooling, which could have been millions of dollars they simply did not have. Someone on ebay sells not only SC/360 but also X reproduction decals, they are metal like originals. Maybe get a SC/360 decal for your Gremlin too!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
I even have that too :) but a SC/360 badgel would be killer
Bart