Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ' to X or not to 'X'

In a message dated 1/7/05 11:36:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
There is no way to determine a 'real X' from a regular model. That includes
all the Gremlin, Hornet, Pacer, and Matador series. In other words, nothing
in the VIN or metal trim door tag to verify this. Most were added emblems,
upgrades with a few more options in the package, but also have owned bare
bones X models with few options also thru the years.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
I just picked up a X emblem for my 73 so now my 73 is a Gremlin X lol
Bart