[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: more estate auction photos

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: more estate auction photos

I'm forwarding these posts to the Bad Ass Gremlin Group, as I was somehow
kicked off or yahoo screwup or bounced emails, I honestly do not know, I got
a email from yahoo will forward that also. So expect a flurry of emails of
posts dating back to December 28th which was my oldest daughter Jennifer's
26th Birthday. The email I got today from the BAG site was from John Rosa.
That is the only one I have got in over a week. So possibly I'm back on,
maybe not.

One thing that bothers me is all these posts which I sent, NEVEr came back
as 'undelivered' or Mr. 'mailer deamon' (who is that fellow(?) or 'can't
deliver after 5 days' so all my emails went out on THIS end, but possibly
never made it to the yahoo BAG group.

So if these are reposts, my apoligies. If not, then ya'll have some neat
photos and info coming your way, along with my usual annoying comments.
Eddie Stakes

*Please note original sending dates on each.