[BaadAssGremlins] RE: [AMC_Eagle] What A Beauty ! John Rosas' HORNET 'X

[BaadAssGremlins] RE: [AMC_Eagle] What A Beauty ! John Rosas' HORNET 'X'

Brien,

Thanks a bunch.

My original thoughts were to install 'correct'
buckets and floor shift...which I'd have
preferred. But after buying the PloyGlas tires,
it's cemented my feeling the car is so close
to stock that I'll steer away from further
changes and concentrate on repairs and details
that put the car as close to factory-original
condition as possible. My window sticker
indicates no buckets and no floor shift, so
the car will stay that way. The dash bezels
may eventually go back to original tan, and
the tach may come back out in favor of the
original clock. Most folks would know it's not
'original' with these...but I do, and thus, it
matters. The under-dash gauge pod is also now
'out'.

Since I'm now thinking about keeping/dragging
the blue Hornet, many of those little upgrades
will be moved to it, if that project gets
rolling. That will give me a 'fake 'X' to pound
on instead of the real X...and it will thus be
just fine to 'modify at will' any and all the
details.

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com

'Thanks & Giving.'