[BaadAssGremlins] 76 Hornet - Driving around in the snow and salt

[BaadAssGremlins] 76 Hornet - Driving around in the snow and salt

  Today I found a 76 Hornet. Last week I seen it driving around with
three young teenagers in it. Well as I was walking up to the house,
with snow up past my knees, the back door on the house opened a some
stuck there head out. I said something about the Hornet. The guy
said it was his sons and I need to talk to him about it. But, this
guy said he had a 68 2 door Ambassador he would sell me. He said he
was a chevy guy and pointed at his cherry 77 El Camino. (Why he was
driving it in this crap weather I'm not sure). The 68 has 290 tore
apart and the body is suppose to be good. The vinyl top is in good
shape too he said.
  Too bad I couldn't save the Hornet from anymore salty roads.
                                SCOTT

'Thanks & Giving.'