Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: Rude People

In a message dated 1/6/05 11:16:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Whoooa easy guys Eddie is a valued member on here and i don't know what happened but lets not get a war started here or have things get confused on here.if you felt burned by someone email them privatly as i don't have a goodguy/badguy area on here like Fran does on his AMC Forum its one dimentional here and bad blood between one another or a bad deal with one another can easily destroy this group so please use caution that's all i ask.
Bart
Rick,i have no idea why Eddie hasn't gotten back with you about your door handles and my above message might have been jumping the gun and i apologize as your original email about this was at the bottum of my messages.
Bart