[BaadAssGremlins] Crazy Roller Coaster Ups & Downs In The Weather This W

[BaadAssGremlins] Crazy Roller Coaster Ups & Downs In The Weather This Winter

I can't believe the weather so far this winter. On the snow aspect I am
not complaining. By this time last year we had already had well over 4
feet of snow. This year we have had 3 inches so far. It's the roller
coaster in the temps that is crazy. Monday it was 60 degrees and sunny
today it is going to be mid 40's and rainy getting colder this afternoon
with ice, snow and sleet tonight into tomorrow changing to rain by
tomorrow afternoon. Of course the weather has to be lousy today as I
have to catch the VA shuttle bus at the local VA office and make the
trip to the main VA hospital first thing this morning. That will kill
most of the day. Hopefully I will get home this afternoon before the
rain changes. AMC content. Yesterday I had the door popper installed to
pop the rear hatch on the orange car. The bracket I designed to mount it
fit perfectly. It only require 3 holes to be drilled, two 1/4 inch holes
to hold the bracket and popper in place and one 1/2 hole for the popper
to come through the body panel to contact the hatch. I made a template
to drill the holes in the body and when drilled everything looks and fit
like it was made at the factory. I didn't even have to adjust the height
to make it work properly it was dead on when bolted in. Now when you
turn the key the hatch pops up just enough to keep the lock from
re-engaging, now you can remove the key and open the hatch with one
hand. It makes it much easier for me as I don't have to fiddle with my
cane trying to open the hatch. This is somthing that AMC should have
designed and installed at the factory.
"Doc"