Fw: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie!

Hi Rick, the handles changed from year to year; but sometimes stayed the same for several model years. For instance, 68 AMX/Jav locks inside are only unique to 68, and won't interchange with 69-70, much less 71-74 as 68 is a cable. Therefore the latch in the doors are also different, they appear the same, but won't work with 69-up cars unless you do some serious mods.

As for the handles themselves, I don't remember what they look like. Have had a record month in December, and hundreds of orders, so can't keep up with all of them. One I remember is having to saw a Rebel Machine scoop in 1/2 to ship, will forward the story here for ya'll. But there is the possibility that the lock rods setup may have changed from the 2-(4?) years that I believe these handles were used. Without seeing them I don't know whether they might be from a AMX or Javelin but could ID them by sight. Either way, if not happy, send them back and will trade something else of similiar value I might have or issue you a refund, no big deal and sorry for the inconvienence.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx