[BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie!

Eddie

A few months back you sold me a set of "paddle type" interior door release handles for my '72 Gremlin. You had said these were the same as your Hornet door handles.

Are you sure these are suppose to fit a Gremlin? I pulled them out of the box today and looked at them closely. I compared them to the one paddle I already had. There is no way to connect the steel rod from the door latch.

Is it possible that these handles are from a Javelin or an AMX?

Rick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here