[BaadAssGremlins] Hey Rick...Eddie replies....

Rick, Eddie's yahoo is messed up but he forwarded me this message to
you with permission to post it here:

From: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie!

Hi Rick, the handles changed from year to year; but sometimes stayed
the same for several model years. For instance, 68 AMX/Jav locks
inside are only unique to 68, and won't interchange with 69-70, much
less 71-74 as 68 is a cable. Therefore the latch in the doors are
also different, they appear the same, but won't work with 69-up cars
unless you do some serious mods.

As for the handles themselves, I don't remember what they look like.
Have had a record month in December, and hundreds of orders, so
can't keep up with all of them. One I remember is having to saw a
Rebel Machine scoop in 1/2 to ship, will forward the story here for
ya'll. But there is the possibility that the lock rods setup may
have changed from the 2-(4?) years that I believe these handles were
used. Without seeing them I don't know whether they might be from a
AMX or Javelin but could ID them by sight. Either way, if not happy,
send them back and will trade something else of similiar value I
might have or issue you a refund, no big deal and sorry for the
inconvienence.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825