Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rude People???

I am sorry you are having all these problems Joe. I have had a few over
the years myself but none on major items as you have experienced as I
don't really sell parts that much. As far as buying I haven't gotten
shafted yet but it is inevitable that will happen sooner or later. I
have had a few people respond to my search for parts and say they have
them and then never hear from them again. I have never had any problems
with anyone here, nothing but help. I find the smaller groups are more
like family. There are alway's dreamers out there, what can I say. Hang
in there Joe.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message --- Question /Possible RANT here.......First of all i live
in Central Illinois..which i tell the prospective
buyers first thing! SOOooooo.....WHY is it that when
you have AMC parts / cars for sale... folks from the
AMC list/ AMC Forum will email/call you and ask tons
of questions all about what you have for sale,say they
like the price and will take it / say they are coming
to look it over or to pick it up...then NEVER show up
/never call to say why or  never even return messages
i leave????????. BURNS my A$#%%^&(&  !! I had a guy
say YES he definatley wanted my 68-69 AMX glass
hood/glass front bumper, and was coming  soon to get
it.....around THANKSGIVING??? STILL have NOT seen
him!, i was going to meet him HALFWAY here!!!!!...then
NEVER even gave me a damn call / email!!! Will NOT
respond to emails! Another THREE  fellows were
supposedly wanting my spare 1967 Ambassador 2dr
hadrtop interior parts / windows...etc. Told them all
anbout the parts. They said price was good. One was to
come from Nebraska,other from Minnesota,other from
Iowa i beleive....NONE have ever called back, emailed
back..even when i left a message as to whats going on?
Another example..my 1967 American hardtop project...I
HAVE TO SELL IT!! Was to  be a S/C clone. Have many
spare parts to it.I'm Losing my aunts garage where
it's been in storage for several years(nursing home is
probably ripping off her home for the bills)!!(I'm
also laid off currently ). One fellow i mailed TWO
rolls of 35mm developed film(48 photos). He said liked
it alot...would come from Oklahoma..Todd Kudlack..or
something like that.I offered to haul partway for a
gas fee(fair enough??)Told him PLEASE if you dont want
it..just mail the photos back(so i can send them to
another prospect)...i'll pay postage...HELLL he wont
even return a PM on the damn AMC forum / or a email!!
Another forum member Marty emailed and asked TONS
about the Rambler..i sent (emailed him)photos,told him
all bad spots(am very honset on
descriptions)HMMMMMMMM, he  was to come with a flatbed
to get it..over a MONTH ago?? NO REPLIES EITHER!!
WHATS WITH BEING SO DAMNNNNNN   RUDE??????? When i
tell someone i'm coming to buy the part /
car...whatever..I SHOW UP!!!! Unless an emergency
happens..then i still let the party know. Whats wrong
with the folks here????? I may just part out the 67
American 440 hardtop.Its GOTTA GO OUT OF THE
WAY.....NOWWWW. ANYYY OFFERS?????? I'll beleive it if
you show up! Sorry...but this crap is REALLY gettin
old!! Thanks alot..... i guess, Joe.  slightly
disolusioned about the amclist/amc forum.