Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: Rude People

Joe

Glad to hear you got the parts for the 72. I have sent parts to several member of BAG and will continue to do so whenever I can. After all, isn't that what this group is all about.......helping and supporting each other.

I know the feeling about no response from e-mail. I have sent e-mail twice through this group trying to get Eddie Stakes to give me an answer about a set of door handles he sent me. I've heard, nothing! I'd be like to at least get an acknowledgment that he read the e-mail. That makes now makes two people, selling AMC parts, that I won't do business with anymore, Eddie Stakes and John Kennedy.

I am not suggesting (nor would I ever suggest) to anyone on this group, not to buy or do business with these individuals. It is just my personal feeling. Regardless of the reason, if I have a bad experience with anyone, I make sure there isn't a second occurrence.

I'd be willing to that bet if someone had a bad experience with me, it would go the same way. Just remember.........there are a lot of good people out there wheeling and dealing, including Eddie and John, but dynamics can change and things don't always work out as we wish.

Rick