Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Start Of A New Year

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Start Of A New Year

       I shaved down enough washer's to do all the buttons on the hatch
panel + an extra 50. I am also button and tufting the panels around the
perimeter on the hatch area. So I think I have enough for these panels.
I have to check the the lay out of the panels in the yellow car as I am
partially duplicating that interior in the orange car.
      There is a local VA medical office I go to for my 6 month checkup
10 minutes from where I live. I really only go here for my
prescriptions. I pay nothing for my regular Dr. which is 5 minutes from
where I live since I am on SS disability. I park my car free at the city
garage and catch the shuttle bus from the VA office to the VA hospital.
Rain, ice and snow makes even a small trip to catch the shuttle a
problem. The ribs are just about healed and I don't want to break
anything else. I have herd amazing results from this new emphazima
medication and am looking for some improvement in my condition, but do
not expect a miracle.
      I have saved my daughters rocking chair for over 25 years for just
such an occasion. It should not be a hard job as I among other things
build furniture. Have a good day.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Did you get all those little button washers shaved down?

Hope your appointment goes good for you. Go early, take a book and
then hurry up & wait. You said you had to go to the main hospital
for the new script and appointment - I assume you are going to an
outpatient clinic in between visits? The VA has started reaching out
to more veterans by opening these "CBOCs" (Community Based
Outpatient Clinics). It also helps the workload, travel pay
reimbursement, and parking problems at the main hospital.

The rocker - what a neat gift to pass along to your
daughter/grandbaby! And congrats on soon becoming a Grandpa! The
grandbaby will have a built-in real life Santa Claus! -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Out with the old and in with the new. To bad I am carrying part of
the old with me. The wife and 2 sons have been sick since last week
so now I am also. Bronkitus is serious for me with my emphazima.
Luckily the Dr. lets me keep the antibiotics I need in the house so
I have a 3 day head start taking the medication before I see him
this morning. I don't need another trip to the hospital. I didn't do
much this weekend but finished the clean up and painting of the
bracket to mount the door popper in the hatch. I will see if I can
get it installed today or tomorrow. Naturally when I need one day
wednesday in particular to have nice weather it is going to rain and
snow. I have been waiting for the FDA to approve this new emphazima
medication for 2 1/2 years and my local VA is making me go to the
main hospital for a visit to get the perscription. I can't miss this
appointment as this is the earliest I could get when I booked it 2
months ago and am not waiting another 2 months. The rest of the week
I am just going to take it easy and finish up the hatch upholstery
panel.
> I also have a new winter project to finish by April. I saved the
small wooden rocking chair that was my daughters when she was 3-4
years old. I am going to restore it and give it to her as a present
when my first grand child is born this April.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---